Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Finally Finished! - July 05, 2007


One of the groups I belong to, AtMyHouse, has UFO Monday. Every Monday, you are encouraged to pull one of your probably many UFOs out and work on it. My dear daughter, Tracie, tries really hard to get me to work on at least one UFO before starting a new project (nice idea, but . . . . ) Any way, Monday (7/2/07) I did just that! I had come across a pair of socks (2 socks/2 circs) that I had started over a year ago (two years ago?????) I had gotten to the point where one heel had been turned but not the other. Took me a few minutes of looking very closely to figure out which heel pattern I was using, and then I got down to business. Worked on it some more Tuesday and also Tuesday evening when 5 of us got together at a local Bob Evans for an informal Knit Nite. Took it with me yesterday when we went to some friends at Indian Lake. Spent the day there and knit most of the day. Finished the socks last night right after we got home. YIPPEE!!!!!! Now to decide if I want to start designing a bag somone asked me about or pull out a shawl that's been driving me nuts (I want it DONE, but I don't want to work on it) LOL, or start a new shawl. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments: