Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Blizzard '08 - March 08, 2008



Well, we've been in blizzard conditions for about 18 hours now, with about another 8 projected before it switches to "winter storm" conditions. Snow depth in my community right now is about 10", but other parts of the county/state have more. There are over 300 closings around the central part of the state.

What a wonderful day to knit!!! We are fortunate that we still have power, meaning heat, TV/radio, etc., although I'm still in my "jammies." I'm being "bad" because I am working on my entrelac shawl design with the Crystal Palace Merino 5 rather than finishing up the kimono. I must, must, must make myself get it done! All I need to do is finish the band and sew it on! Why do I allow myself to get so side-tracked??? I am not going to allow myself to cut out my next "charity" quilt until I finish the kimono. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!

No comments: