Friday, February 25, 2011

Scarves and Shawls



I haven't posted anything about the Sausalito scarf since my last trip to the frog pond. (deep sigh) Well, it is FINISHED! and I love it!!!! The scarf is feather-light and oh-so-soft. I am very pleased with it. :-) If this yarn isn't in your LYS yet, it will be soon!
Now that I am done with the Sausalito scarf, I needed something else to work on during TV-time with hubby. So I started my 10th (yes, TENTH!) Peggy Shawl, designed by Jackie E-S of HeartStrings Fiber Arts. Jackie describes this shawl as "An easier-than-it-looks triangle shawl featuring feathered radiating columns of subtly textured lace." And it is easier-than-it-looks! I recently taught a class featuring this pattern to a group of knitters who had not yet accrued much experience in knitting. Their results are impressive!

No comments: