Friday, February 4, 2011

Rip-it, Rip-it

When, oh when, am I going to be satisfied with a lace motif? Had about 7" done and just frogged it all - again! Wonder how much more this yarn is going to forgive me? I've frogged a ton of times already. (deep sigh). Maybe I'll go through a stitch dictionary and see if something strikes me . . . hmmmmmmm.

On another note, I made two blocks today for the 2012 raffle quilt for the Goodtime Quilters Guild of Circleville. Each star is the Ohio Block and, if I remember correctly, there are to be about 72 blocks in this quilt. I also finished quilting a shop sample. Will take it in and have the "Binding Queen" - Pat - bind it. AND, I got the directions written up for the Double Diamond class I get to teach at the GTQ retreat in March. Is it a sin to have this much fun??

OK, back to the stitch book.

No comments: