Saturday, May 24, 2008

2 quilts

I have a good friend whose 4-yo son was diagnosed with autism
about a year ago. I wanted to do something special, so I googled for autism. I found out that the logo for autistic children is the puzzle piece. So I designed the little quilt on the right. Someone told me later that an autistic logo quilt has already been designed, but I haven't been able to find it on the internet.

However, you can't give one little boy a quilt and not give his little brother a quilt, so I designed the friendship star quilt on the left for his little brother. The fabric used is the same fabric as that on the right - it just doesn't show up as well, perhaps because it has no red in it.



1 comment:

Laura said...

gorgeous!
love how you did the puxxle pieces and the stars and worked these together!
L